We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with the following guidelines.
- If you are experiencing a fever or a cough prior to your departure, please consider re-scheduling your visit.
- If a family member or co-worker is experiencing or has recently experienced a fever or a cough, please consider rescheduling your visit.
- We highly recommend that you sanitize your hands frequently and wear a face mask during your travel here.
- Please bring your own face masks to wear.
- If you experience a fever or a cough during your stay, please inform a member of staff immediately. Arrangements(separation of pick-up car and so on) and meal services will be arranged.
- Please wear a face mask in shared spaces including pick-up car and at the hotel lobby.
- Please take care to prevent infection in the island.
Covid-19 Safety Measures
- Rooms, shared spaces, and pick-up cars are disinfected after use and on a regular basis.
- Pick-up cars will operate with the windows open.
- Should the number of guests at our dinning area exceed social distancing guidelines, a meal box will be provided for guests to enjoy their meal from the comfort of their rooms.
- Due to ongoing circumstances, our booking time frames have been shortened.
- If cancellation of booking is a result of Covid-19（If you have symptoms of fever or cough）, cancellation fees will be waived. However, please notify us as soon as possible.
This policy may change by social conditions.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We are making every effort to welcome our guests whilst preventing the spread of Covid-19.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Kanko Hotel Azuma ＆ KochindaHotel
Hotel Maneger Saneaki Machida